About Ambulance Africa
Ambulance Africa was established in 2011 as an Advanced Life Support provider and Safety trainer in Uganda.
We operate a 24/hr - 7 days a week emergency rescue program. Our team is always on standby for emergency call any time of the day. All our ambulance vehicles are well equipped to handle needed first aid en route to hospitals. Our staff is well trained, passionate and ready…
Ambulance Africa is your complete source for personal protection products (PPE) and safety equipment supplies. Contact us for a complete selection of safety glasses, helmets, safety boots, first aid kits, work gloves, hi-visibility apparel or reflectors and other products from leading safety brands and manufacturers.
Ambulance Africa offers first aid courses that are relevant to meet the safety needs of your organization. Our first aid courses can be tailored to benefit individuals, families or groups of people that may have a safety concern. From basic CPR and Occupational First Aid, to COSHH, we are the preferred…
Work place safety Consults We are passionate about making all workplaces in the country safer. All work places face threats to safety of these that work there and property. However regardless of what kind of workplace health and safety challenge you face, Our team of professionals is ready to make a…
Why Choose Us?
Our pride is your Health and Safety
Ambulance-Africa.com has pooled together a wealth of knowledge able and motivated professionals to help provide quality information and tips that will help to make our working environments, homes safer places for us and our loved ones. It is also our belief that a safer environment needs to be complimented with tips on the best feeding habits and organic foods needed to enable our bodies age slowly and also remain disease resistant. Our core Values Include
- To provide training and products to satisfy first aid and related health needs for all human kind
- At Ambulance Africa, our core value is care. We care about the dignity of our patients and all members of the corporate family
- We care about the participation of our people and our partners in everything we do
- We care about truth in all our actions
- We are passionate about quality care and professional excellence.
- CPR & Occupational First Aid
- Basic Fire and Safety Training
- Maid and Care giver Training
- Automated External Defibrilator Training (AED)
- Control Of Substances Hazardous to Health Training (COSHH)